IM Taxes

Federal self-employed income tax training for USA residents, especially internet marketers. Even though I have a lot of knowledge about this subject from personal experience and have even consulted with my father, a professional CPA and tax accountant, I still recommend that you consult with your own tax accountant. However, this course can teach you how to keep track of a wide variety of expenses that should be tax deductible for you, which can save you a ton each year (or even increase your refund amount). Use this course to gather your information and take it to your tax accountant to finalize. Without this knowledge, you can easily miss expenses that your tax accountant may not even know to ask about.